We are feeling disoriented and unfocused as a result of the confusion, restriction, stress, fear and frustrations of the 2020 Pandemic. Nothing was the same as we had to pivot from in-person to on-line communication, shelter at home, limit our social activities, lose our jobs, home school children, get part time jobs, take care of a sick friend or relative, entertain bored children, and struggle to keep our spirits up!
We are creatures of habit. But …
habits don’t work for us when our world is going through shifts and changes
in the plans, processes and procedures we used
We can’t go back to the past. The world is changing and the future will be different. Wishing and hoping for everything to return to “normal” will not be productive and it won’t promote success in the future.
A different approach is required as we reset our focus for our 2021 business and personal goals. Our solar system has moved into the Photon Belt. Higher energies are bombarding our planet. We will be seeing rapid changes in technology, community and consciousness in this first decade of the Aquarian Age. Working together we are birthing the Age of peace, harmony and cooperation.
- We will need to adjust our goals to meet the current changes and encompass new future opportunities. Think in alignment with the needs and opportunities of communities.
- We want to be clear about the result or outcome we want to accomplish this year. For instance, we might have a plan of benefiting others, yet the way we do that might shift or change.
- In the past we used plans and action steps to achieve our goals. This current energy field will facilitate a focus of creating our outcome in a faster and broader format. We will not be doing, doing, doing… Instead we will be clearly picturing our desired outcome and being it. Feel and embody success, calm and open mindedness to attract new opportunities.
- When we are aware of our attitudes and beliefs, we will notice that we are drawing similar experiences to our vision, as information, leads, opportunities, connections and ideas. As we shift from “human doings” to “human beings” we can become more conscious of these opportunities. Then we can follow up with what we have attracted and explore each new opportunity.
- When we are in a state of gratitude, appreciation and open mindedness, we are delighted with the opportunities. We quickly learn that negative beliefs attract negative outcomes!
- We are entering a time of gathering, learning to reconnect and help each other. We need to release the competition and selfishness and embrace help from others as we give help, ideas, insights, to others. As we let go of ego, control, being right, and start learning to work together we will recreate a more harmonious, prosperous future for all.
“As a man thinketh, so is he.” James Allen
“As we believe, so shall we achieve.” Unknown